Be inspired by Strange Matter and celebrate International Coffee Day by trying a different roast. Here are a few ideas!
- Intelligentsia coffee product (and tea!) comes in a wide-array of flavours. Try anything from a citrus to a buttery taste this International Coffee Day.
- Coaltown Coffee Roasters is bringing back industry to a former coal mining town in South Wales.
- Bewley’s started as a small coffee roaster in Dublin, Ireland. The brand has grown to serve the international market with a presence in Ireland, the U.K., and the U.S.
- QuillsCoffee created a new Honduran roast and offers 5+ other flavors.
- Madcap Coffee has an Oktoberfest brew that’s perfect for fall. Established in 2008, it is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Love coffee so much that you want to keep the party going? Click here for more ways to celebrate International Coffee Day.
Do you have an idea? A story? A promotion? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about it!
Happy International Coffee Day to our clients, customers, and friends!